Sunday, December 27, 2009

Activities Of Daily Living Long Term Care What Breed Of Dog Should I Get?

What breed of dog should I get? - activities of daily living long term care

My partner and I have jointly bought a house and hopefully a dog. We want a dog that is very affectionate and can live indoors and outdoors. So much work it takes to be happy in their own during the day. We also have a rabbit and guinea pigs have to agree. We prefer a low-excretion dogs are necessary, but they are more than happy to provide any preparation. We also want our dog of medium size, small enough to get enough exercise in daily life and walk from time to time, but not too small and yappy. Annoying healthy enough? I just try to be responsible and do not determine the right breed for a dog that can not secure the long term. We are open to suggestions from purebred or cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment