Saturday, January 23, 2010

Australian Bmi Calculator For Teenagers Are The Australian Army Recruit Officers Strict On Weight?

Are the Australian Army recruit officers strict on weight? - australian bmi calculator for teenagers

I have my meeting with you in a few weeks.

I'm fine, I can 43 pushups, 52 sit-ups and to 10.5 in the sound check.

I am in good health. I have health problems that I know, but after the 1 kg Body Mass Index Weight'm simulator, I have a very high motabalism was and has always been difficult for me to weight. My BMI is something like 18.4. I am 173cm of 55kg, this will affect my chances of recruiting as a gunner in infintry?

Hello to all knowledge:)

1 comment:

Gotta have more explosions! said...

If you are technically overweight or underweight, do not expect the DFR film. It can be nurses or doctors who do not mind leaving a sheet of pounds, but it does not work.

55 kg is very easy for any soldier - would be especially as the infantry corps, which would wear, like other heavy loads, much higher than in the construction.

I can only recommend that you try to eat more, run a little less and work on upper body and abdominal strength. 10.5 in the test sound is good, but it is 75 sit-ups for the assessment of the basic requirement to take, and 43, only a small shadow on the plate is 40th You need a minimum of 50 pushups, 100 squats and 2.4 miles at 10:30, while maintaining a sound track.

Post a Comment