Friday, January 15, 2010

Plus Size Outerwear Can A Large-size Older Woman Wear Babydoll Or Kimono Styles?

Can a large-size older woman wear babydoll or kimono styles? - plus size outerwear

I carry in my 60 years Size 16th I think the doll sweater / shirt alien to me. I love the kimono top, but too small to be cut - I 'd have to look in larger sizes (I like the idea).

I bought a black jersey babydoll swing heavy use as outerwear. It would be appropriate? seems childish, but it sticks to the skin.

4 comments:

Alexandra Dior (: said...

Oh, my God. No

They look like a balloon.

Do not do that. PLEASE. :)

I have an idea! Go Naked

Crazy cat lady >^ ^< said...

If the kimono is too small to store only a camisole or a ribbed tank .. I agree with ceramics, which show not only in skin care, means ... if you know what I mean

kc_curio... said...

I do not think T-shirts, baby doll might work, but the kimono, deffinitely! I think it would be nice to you!

pebbles is magically delicious! said...

's What U Like, and tell everyone to kiss ur ****.

Post a Comment