Monday, January 18, 2010

Distinct Ink Whats The Name Of That Song ?

Whats the name of that song ? - distinct ink

I was on MTV ... I saw him on MTV about 6 weeks ... I think his singing of a black man and the video is in black and white and it looks like HES utterance of the word crazy .. that is the only part he could remember, a video is completely different than the music, and it's not like there is not much it seems. It's pretty obvious R & B and hip-hop or rap or any of these .. Please help me with my partial amnesia (lol), said a music video black with the word loco somewhere and ink and white, have Type Thing

3 comments:

shortcak... said...

Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

Have you lived under a rock or what?

lilylomp... said...

I think it's crazy, Bob Marley

Andru said...

Crazy Gnarls Barkley

Post a Comment