Thursday, January 7, 2010

National Motorhomes What Is The Best Tent Campground At Glacier National Park?

What is the best tent campground at Glacier National Park? - national motorhomes

I note that there are two camps in Glacier National Park - Fish Creek and St. Mary. It seems that Fish Creek in the water. We choose the best tent and the best place in the camp. I'm not really interested in a camp with a group of campers. Do you prefer a remote control for a place. No country can do it again, because it is only me and my daughter.

2 comments:

Cbella said...

Fish Creek is a beautiful place!

Summer hiker said...

Since the only way to Glacier Bay National Park is accessible by ferry, there will be no mobile homes (or cars, if I remember correctly).
I propose that we stay at the campsite near Bartlett Cove Visitor Center, and housing.
In order not to frighten him, but I personally would not have the courage to camp there, we were all too often there than we do. We stayed in the hostel.
It's beautiful out there, enjoy your visit!

Post a Comment