Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wooden Block And Tackle How Do I Get My Pet Hamster To Chew On His Wooden Block?

How do i get my pet hamster to chew on his wooden block? - wooden block and tackle

I had this hamster for about 2 months, but hes one years. It was a test subject for the science that I have in my school. Never before had nothing to bite, when he was held in the school, and I wonder if he does not want to bite the wood, but biting the cage. I've tried to make rolls of toilet paper, but I need to know how to bite him, the things next to the cage.

6 comments:

Ella Swan said...

You should chew toys made especially for your hamster. I chew cheese for my pet 2 rats. It takes a while to chew, but they love it and keep the lower teeth.
Good luck!

Ella Swan said...

You should chew toys made especially for your hamster. I chew cheese for my pet 2 rats. It takes a while to chew, but they love it and keep the lower teeth.
Good luck!

jess_say... said...

I had a hamster, which makes not stop chewing the cage. I gave up and moved into a 10 liter tank with mesh lid. Problem solved! :)

Malouli... said...

You can try to stick hamster essentially the same with honey? Who blew my hamster sticks / blocks. If you are not yet in regular hamster food stick to it ... I hope to help.

George TFPH said...

Rub the juice of the fruit in clusters.

George TFPH said...

Rub the juice of the fruit in clusters.

Post a Comment